Status
Not open for further replies.

pedalpowerceo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone.
I am looking for a passenger side fender and a pair of bucket seats with tracks for my 68 Dart. Im in Texas, so they would need to be down here, or get shipped down here.

thanks for looking

I know a place that might have you one. What part of TX are you? The junk yard is in Alvord.

How much? I have covers waiting to be installed. I would like to find some with usable foam so I can put on my covers and drive! The P.O. (before I got the car, 16 years ago) installed some random incorrect seats by drilling holes in the floorpan. I didn't realise they were wrong until I tried to put the new covers on.

I would hate for you to drive all the way from san marcos and not find what you need. I plan on making another trip soon, I will take lots of pics of any abody I find and post. I will call James(the owner) and see if he knows for sure if he has some. He has a complete dart 4-door sitting out by the road. It had the seats and I'm almost 100% sure it had bench seats. I was only looking for a plymouth front right fender when I was there so can't exactly remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back