Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

I like Dart GTS 440s!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1968 Dodge D100 LWB Sweptline pickup. This is blue with a white textured top, and a black and blue seat cover over the original material. A lot has been done on this truck. Runs and drives great!

What's been done, you ask?? Read on...

-Transmission flushed and new fluid & filter
-Later Carter 2-bbl carb installed
-Larger 1970 - 1971 gas tank installed, w/new filler tube seal and locking gas cap
-Heater hoses and fan belt
-Better hood off a '68 PW pickup
-Front brakes, including shoes, front brake kit, both front wheel cylinders, drums turned, bearings packed
-Rear brakes, including shoes, wheel cylinders, drums turned, new adjusters
-Master cylinder & front brake lines
-Tie rod ends & alignment
-Complete true dual exhaust from manifolds to tailpipes, with new 2" diameter, 36" long glasspacks
-Tag light & 2" trailer ball
-235-75R15 Primewell radial blackwall tires on 15" x 7" Chrysler cop wheels and caps
-Installed very good used factory heater
-3" square tube front bumper (used)
-Headlight bulbs
-Oil and coolant change
-Wiper blades
-New rear coil-over shocks
-Replaced the left side front and rear springs (used) and spring bushings (new)
-Large-capacity Interstate battery

All of the lights and gauges work. I have the hood and cowl trim pieces with attachment hardware, which is all in great shape. Windows roll up and down. Glass is all good. Wipers do their thing. Original AM radio does not work.

Body-wise, this is in great shape! Truly one of the most rust-free Swepties I've owned. Only real rust of any consequence is in the rockers on both sides. There is slight rust on one lower door corner, and a small hole in the upper cowl and upper fender area inside on both sides. The tailgate has Bondo. It has a dealer-added painted step bumper, and I also have the fairly bent-up factory front chrome bumper with brackets, that goes with. Paint...well, it's blue. If you are a fan of "patina", well, this has it!

Engine is a 318 2-bbl. I do not know if it's original to the truck or not, but it probably is. It runs very well. The trans is a 727 that shifts right and makes no noises. Rear is an 8-3/4" non-SG with 3.55 gears.

I have a pretty good-sized packet of old registrations and the owner's manual that go with. This truck even has the factory CertiCard warranty card in the pocket in the glovebox! It spent its early life in Nazareth, TX (near Amarillo), then went to northeastern Kansas in the late '80s. I believe I'm the fifth registered owner.

What more do you need to know? Priced reasonably at $3,450.00 cash money. Not really interested in a trade, but you never know. Buyer assumes all responsibility for pickup and delivery arrangements. The truck has a current Oklahoma title and registration in MY name. I keep the truck garaged, and drive it at least twice a week.

NO holds, promises, guarantees or warranties of any kind. NO delivery. I'd consider a trade, but it would have to be the trade to end all trades, and in MY favor, to even consider a trade. NO critters, bikes, boats, projects or anything that requires "lost title" nonsense. Price is $3,450. Period. No discussion on price. $3,450 is the bottom-dollar. I'm in central Oklahoma.

PM me here for more info.

Attachments

• 1968 D100.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 574
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back