-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaz316

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hurting for cash and likely to loose my house if I dont come up with some in the next week or so. So.......2 1968 Dodge Darts for sale with every mopar part I have ever accumulated 6k or best offer. I have a Black on Black 68 GT slant 6 runs and drives rot free new gas tank new exahust just reassembling it with new carpet and black interior ( car was white on gold) will include my additional 68 dart gt (both cars have fender tags and build sheets and I have a certi card for the parts car) parts car does need rear quarter replaced but it comes with the car (high quality panel not chinee garbage) I also have a v8 kframe, front disc brake conversion, hemi transmission (26 miles) 360 magnum engine, extra slant 6, 2 extra 904's 3 sets of front and rear bumpers, brand new fuel cell, electric fuel pump with realy set up nib. NIB bushing kit for the rear springs on the parts car. Both cars have perfect glass the parts car has a perfect black dash I have extra grills, lights etc. Cant even remember how much stuff I have 440 heads and other parts will come with if you want them I is a great deal for the right person but I understand the market so give me a pm im your interested at any level like I said I have to come up with cash asap so my loss is someones gain. I love 68 darts but I have been paying faithfully on the mortgage for 8 out of 10 years and really want to get back on track. I have a couple of pics of the running car I will be in my garage all weekend adding pics of the other and parts etc as well as cleaning out everything in that garage including two air compressors and about 20k worth of tools all must go the house is the most important thing at this point and I can always start a new collection if the world changes in the future. thanks for looking and have a great day

Attachments

• 68 dart front view.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 984
  • engine compartment 68 dart.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 938
  • 68 dart roof view.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 949
  • inside parts car.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 868
  • driver side engine bay parts car.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 872
  • doors and other stuff.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 850
  • driver floor parts car.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 861
really wish I had the money i would take them both good luck on a sale!

great price, was dealing with tryig to ship it but at the rates Im being quoted it puts it outside my budget right now.

the running car has no rust issues at all as the rear quarters have already been done and full floor replacement done. I saved my mortgage so it isnt such an urgent issue anymore a friend came to me and said he could see i was stressed and offered to give me the money to catch up so im good or now but everything is still for sale. I understand the shipping is a cost issue but if anyone is close the running dart for 2500 is a great price the parts car has its rust issues in the rear quarters but like i said i have high quality replacement panels for that and it has the rust issue on the driver side top rail in the engine compartment but other than that it is a clean car that believe it or not i got from a barn where it was sitting since 1981. the runnning car came from virginia hense the factory air. Well hope that catches everyone up I only have internet at work as im working to cut my bills in the face of this broken us economy. 12k to go and florida house is paid in full then it only costs 389 a year for taxes and 100 a month for elec and water so 1600 a year and I will have a home with electric and water for the long run. Thanks to everyone for their best wishes and like I said if you are interested pm me I have all my tools for sale as well im not taking them to fla so standing press parts washer sand blaster air compressors stuff like that and some transmission specialty tools things of that nature pm me thanks vaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back