1968 Dodge Dart GTS 340 4 Speed SOLD !!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgkeating

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
[FONT=&quot]1968 Dodge Dart GTS 340[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 4 speed. I’m into my next project (B Body), so the Dart has to go. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Black/black with a red bumble bee stripe. I have the trim tag and build sheet for the car, with a clear Mass title and current MA inspection sticker. ~72K original documented miles. PO owned the car for 15 years and it hadn’t been on the road in 10 years. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Car was originally GG-1 Racing Green Metallic, now black. Car had quarter panels and doors removed for paint, so it was done correctly. Paint is not perfect, but very presentable. Bumble bee stripe is painted on, not a decal. Car is solid everywhere. Maybe a light rust spot on one floor pan, but certainly NO rot. New front and rear bumpers, marker lights. New halogen headlights. The bulge hood trim is a little weathered. Grill and trunk valance could be replaced, if you wanted the car to be perfect.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Engine is a ’71 coded 340 (1B151197) with a mild cam, Doug’s headers & Pypes stainless steel system with X pipe, Street Pro stainless mufflers and new stainless tips. Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake and new Holley street eliminator, fed by a Holley (red I believe) electric fuel pump. Radiator has recently had tanks removed and a new HD core put in. Car was originally an AC car, but no compressor.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]New poly bushing in front and rear poly shackle bushings, with over-sized Hotchkis sway bars front and rear. Over size T-bars and KYB gas shocks all around. Upper and lower ball joints and tie rod ends done as well. Custom made 15” steelies with dog dishes all around. 15X7 upfront w/ 215-60/15. Rear is 15X8 w/ 245-60/15 new BF Goodrich radial T/As. As you can imagine, the car corners very flat and stays connected to the road very well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brand new Year One seat covers front and rear, new arm rests, crank handles and carpet. Newly installed seat belts. Presently, there’s a Gun Slinger pistol grip, but I have the original shifter that goes with the car. If I was keeping the car, the next thing I would do would be a headliner and windshield, but is very presentable as is. One small dash pad crack and some dash lights and original AM radio are inoperable.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have the original cast iron intake and original front sway bar that I swapped out for the Hotchkis.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The car is well sorted out and drives new. I’m sure I’m leaving a few items out, but will update the listing if I think of other additions. Asking $19K PM me.[/FONT]

IMGP0971.jpg

IMGP0972.jpg

IMGP0974.jpg

IMGP0973.jpg

IMGP0975.jpg

IMGP0976.jpg

Dart005.jpg

Dart006.jpg

Here's a pic with the trunk mat removed. Some light surface rust from moisture underneath the mat
IMGP0977.jpg

here's a shot of the only rust spot underneath. It's under the dead pedal and near the cross member.
IMGP0979.jpg

Car is a front (non-power) disc brake car. Car also has headrests.

Depending on where I end up on price, I may throw in additional wheels that were on it when I bought it.

PK

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back