C

ccevents

Contact seller
CLONE GTS 383 4 SPEED
White exterior & Black interior
68,000 miles
$27,500.00 OBO
Located in Columbus Ohio
THIS DART WAS FEATURED IN CAR CRAFT MAGAZINE/ IN FEB O9 . THIS THE NICEST /CLEANEST/BEST DRIVING DART OUT THERE. IT STARED OUT AS A 6 CYLD /SOUTHERN CAR / NEVER ANY RUST ALL ORIGINALBODY PANEL/EXCEPT HOOD. 383/4 SPEED/ REBUILT ENG/TRANS/REAR. TOTALLY REDONE/NEW EVERY THING . READY TO GO!!!!!

[email protected][/FONT]

Resize Wizard-14.jpg

Resize Wizard-8.jpg

Resize Wizard-13.jpg

Resize Wizard-18.jpg

I know it's just a brain fart and your a newby, but on the ads here you are required to post at least a location, and then and only then, if you wish to sell it feel free to put a price and then if you really want to sell it post some pics. Maybe you can make those corrections before "Rumble" gets here. By the way.....WELCOME to a great site that's glad to have ya.
Small Block

I found the magazine but i can't get it to load corrctly......go to carcraft and look at the back issues you can see the mag no pic of car just some info on the bottom left hand side of mag...I mean it has to be a nice car regardeless....it was in a magazine

Just got off the phone with him he wants 5800.00 dollars............

I'M JUST KIDDING BUT IT WOULD BE COOL IF 900 PEOPLE CALLED HIM ABOUT THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLONE GTS 383 4 SPEED

White exterior & Black interior

68,000 miles
$27,500.00 OBO
Located in Columbus Ohio
THIS DART WAS FEATURED IN CAR CRAFT MAGAZINE/ IN FEB O9 . THIS THE NICEST /CLEANEST/BEST DRIVING DART OUT THERE. IT STARED OUT AS A 6 CYLD /SOUTHERN CAR / NEVER ANY RUST ALL ORIGINALBODY PANEL/EXCEPT HOOD. 383/4 SPEED/ REBUILT ENG/TRANS/REAR. TOTALLY REDONE/NEW EVERY THING . READY TO GO!!!!!

[email protected][/font]

WOW!!!:notworth:

Thanks for posting pics...and a price......what do you think cmills...up you alley .........

Thanks for posting pics...and a price......what do you think cmills...up you alley .........

I like it a ton.......... My 68 dart is just about ready for paint. I picked Black with red tail stripe but White with red is really looking sweet........hmmm

Very nice car, but I was hoping that was "mileage" and not the PRICE. :evil3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back