-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ww2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Let me start of by saying this car always draws a lot of attention and numerous compliments. It is frequently mistaken as one of the factory original cars. To be clear it is a clone in the best sense of the word.

The Mission Statement here is simple: Build a Hemi Dart in the as delivered look, paint the exterior, build it as correctly as possible and make it street friendly.

The car itself originally came from the Southwest and still retains all of its original panels.

This car underwent a complete nut and bolt restoration. The list of work done and real original parts-several of which are Super Stock only- is extensive. Examples of real parts would be: Magnesium crossram and carbs, 033 radiator, one year only Super Stock distributor, original super stock seats and brackets, mirror delete, blue transistor ignition box and passengers air vent box. Motor and tranny rebuilt, 552 HP @ 6500 RPM. Rare Hurst 5 spoke serial numbered front wheels. All modifications done by Hurst have been duplicated. All new gas lines, brake lines,brake parts, front end parts etc. etc.

I will be happy to discuss all aspects of the the car with anyone truly interested.
More pics at: ww2weaver's Library

Price:76,000.00 obo
The car is located in St. Paul, Mn.

Mopars in the  Park-HD.jpg

2014-06-12 09.20.28.jpg

View attachment 1715044180

2014-06-13 08.44.03.jpg

2014-06-12 09.23.00 (1).jpg

Let me start of by saying this car always draws a lot of attention and numerous compliments. It is frequently mistaken as one of the factory original cars. To be clear it is a clone in the best sense of the word.

The Mission Statement here is simple: Build a Hemi Dart in the as delivered look, paint the exterior, build it as correctly as possible and make it street friendly.

The car itself originally came from the Southwest and still retains all of its original panels.

This car underwent a complete nut and bolt restoration. The list of work done and real original parts-several of which are Super Stock only- is extensive. Examples of real parts would be: Magnesium crossram and carbs, 033 radiator, one year only Super Stock distributor, original super stock seats and brackets, mirror delete, blue transistor ignition box and passengers air vent box. Motor and tranny rebuilt, 552 HP @ 6500 RPM. Rare Hurst 5 spoke serial numbered front wheels. All modifications done by Hurst have been duplicated. All new gas lines, brake lines,brake parts, front end parts etc. etc.

I will be happy to discuss all aspects of the the car with anyone truly interested.
More pics at: ww2weaver's Library

Price:76,000.00 obo
The car is located in St. Paul, Mn.

View attachment 1715044178

View attachment 1715044179

View attachment 1715044180

View attachment 1715044181

View attachment 1715044182
Stick or auto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-