1968 marker light lenses

-
These are in reproduction, but only "correct" for the rear. For the front I bought NOS lens kit.

Classic Industries and others have the reproduction marker light assemblies front and back. NOS places rely on part numbers, so look up the numbers before you call. To be "correct" front markers are available NOS as an assembly, as a kit (chrome housing w/ lens and "O" ring, which I bought) and the socket housing w/ wire. Each has a different number. You can start your NOS search with AMS Obsolete.

Classic Industries and others have the reproduction marker light assemblies front and back. NOS places rely on part numbers, so look up the numbers before you call. To be "correct" front markers are available NOS as an assembly, as a kit (chrome housing w/ lens and "O" ring, which I bought) and the socket housing w/ wire. Each has a different number. You can start your NOS search with AMS Obsolete.
Hey thanks for the I fo, ya I have the hole assembly it's just I was hoping g to replace just the lenses. So what do u do buy new ones and throw away the old ????

I don't think the lenses are available separately. Since you don't need the outer chrome bezel but just the amber/red lenses, I would consider buying the repop ones and rob the lenses.

-
Back