Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Moparz

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible Project - $2500

I am listing this car for my friend. I can help answer questions about it but I am unable to discuss anything about the price or making appointments to see it. Contact me here & I will give you his information so you can email or call him directly & leave a message. He will reply or return your call. The car is located in Wallkill, NY which is in Orange County & about 60 miles north of New York City. If you email him make sure you put "1968 Barracuda Convertible" in the subject & if you call him it must be between 9:00 AM & 9:00 PM EST. I also have photos in a larger format that I can email you if you need them. (More than 50 photos.)

This car was purchased by me about 30+ years ago. It was running, driving & complete, but needed mechanical, body & frame repairs. It had low compression in 2 of the cylinders. I drove it for a short time, sold it to my friend who started to restore it & is now selling it. It's been disassembled, partially sand blasted & some of the parts were refinished. All the removed parts have been stored indoors except the motor & transmission & all are included with the purchase of the car.

It's originally a slant six, auto trans, floor shift, bucket seats, factory sway bar, power top, black interior, wood grain wheel & black convertible top with a bronze exterior. There are two photos of it included from 30+ years ago when I had it. The rest of the photos are in it's current state. The car is currently a rolling shell & must be transported by towing. Very easily accessible by truck or trailer. It will need new sheet metal & frame repairs due to rust. It has a transferrable NYS registration for ownership. (NY state does not issue titles for cars older than 1973.)

1968 Barracuda Ragtop 001.jpg

1968 Barracuda Ragtop 002.jpg

1968 Barracuda Ragtop 003.jpg

1968 Barracuda Ragtop 004.jpg

1968 Barracuda Ragtop 005.jpg

1968 Barracuda Ragtop 006.jpg

1968 Barracuda Ragtop 007.jpg

1968 Barracuda Ragtop 008.jpg

1968 Barracuda Ragtop 009.jpg

1968 Barracuda Ragtop 010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.