Not open for further replies.

Glue Man

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have a 68 4 Door Valiant 100 for sale. Slant 6, auto trans, and 4 wheel discs, black interior, 113700 miles.

I picked this car up about a month ago as a non running parts car. As soon as I got it home I realized it was way too clean to cut up. It had been sitting since roughly 1996-1997, and I bought it from the 3rd owner. He had acquired it due to a family member leaving their estate to him.

I rebuilt the head, rebuilt the carb, replaced the entire fuel system, and everything but the distributer was replaced in the ignition system. New master cylinder, front wheel cylinders, new hard and soft brake lines up front, and new shoes up front.

This car runs and drives great, but will need tires ASAP. The dash pad is perfect. The door panels are great. This car is solid.

As far as rust, I found a soft spot on the passenger side floor, and aside from some surface rust on the drivers side fender, this car is extremely solid.

I am going to upload a few photos. The car is really dirty in these pictures. I took it out last night for a car wash and I will spruce up the interior this weekend. If you need more pictures than I am uploading please PM me your email and I can get some out.

Price is 2350 OBO, and I stress OBO. Any reasonable offer will be considered. I'm located in Omaha, Ne. Thanks for looking.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 1714919990 View attachment 1714919991 I have a 68 4 Door Valiant 100 for sale. Slant 6, auto trans, and 4 wheel drums, black interior, 113700 miles.

I picked this car up about a month ago as a non running parts car. As soon as I got it home I realized it was way too clean to cut up. It had been sitting since roughly 1996-1997, and I bought it from the 3rd owner. He had acquired it due to a family member leaving their estate to him.

I rebuilt the head, rebuilt the carb, replaced the entire fuel system, and everything but the distributer was replaced in the ignition system. New master cylinder, front wheel cylinders, new hard and soft brake lines up front, and new shoes up front.

This car runs and drives great, but will need tires ASAP. The dash pad is perfect. The door panels are great. This car is solid.

As far as rust, I found a soft spot on the passenger side floor, and aside from some surface rust on the drivers side fender, this car is extremely solid.

I am going to upload a few photos. The car is really dirty in these pictures. I took it out last night for a car wash and I will spruce up the interior this weekend. If you need more pictures than I am uploading please PM me your email and I can get some out.

Price is 2350 OBO, and I stress OBO. Any reasonable offer will be considered. I'm located in Omaha, Ne. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1714919992

View attachment 1714919993

Hey guys I lowered the price. I'm willing to deal on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back