-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I still have these cars and have not gotten to building on mean street machine so am putting them back up for sale. Here is the new listing on Craigslist.

Http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5374390725.htmlI have decided to sell my two '68 Valiants and need to proceed asap.

First one, white:

'68 Signet 200, 273, 2bbl, drum brake automatic, ac car with black interior. All sheet metal except for the replacement hood is shot on this car. Glass is factory tint AC glass. Car is all original, runs, drives and sort of stops, can only be driven in the local neighborhood, not long distances. Interior is fairly clean, dash pads are like new. Clean title in my name.

I purchased this car for parts and title.

Second one, brown:

'68 Signet 200, 225, 1bbl, drum brake automatic car with black interior. Most sheet metal is in good original condition. Glass is good, interior is good, dash pads are good, no motor or trans. Front passenger side floor will need to be patched. No title, only a bill of sale from me.

I purchased this car to build a rod and is a good solid candidate for anything you imagination could conjure up.

I am selling the pair together, will not separate.

I also have a ton of additional parts for these cars and will sell at additional price, including but not limited to a brand new 440 (bored .030 over with all new internals, dual quad setup (intake has been hot jet coated), 915 closed chamber heads(total rebuilt and new), and a freshly rebuilt 727 big block transmission with a TransGO shift kit.

Send me a pm if you are interested. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back