-
Status
Not open for further replies.

NMCA Dave

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
****I will price the car with another option: $7000 minus wheels/tires and the bucket seats.***

1968 Plymouth Valiant Build: $8500

OVERVIEW
This was a ‘’no-expense spared’’ build that I unfortunately have to sell. A lot of time and effort went into this Valiant with well over $15,000 invested. I’m asking $8500 for it and you won’t be disappointed! This was a daily driver before the build started, with the factory wiring harness still in place. Drop your engine and transmission in, put your ‘’finishing touches’’ on it and go! I can email more build pictures if requested. The Valiant is located in Grain Valley, MO just outside of KC.

BODY
Very solid and in great shape, it has spent most of its life in Arizona and has a clean title. You’ll be hard pressed to find one in this condition! Body has been primed and sealed. The back glass and all side glass are in great condition, it does need a windshield. Front bumper is fiberglass and rear bumper is factory. The front grille is also in good shape.

INTERIOR
Dash and gauges are in good shape. The A-body Front buckets are in great condition. Rear seat does need to be re-upholstered. Dash pad along with the front and rear door panels are in great shape. No expense was spared in constructing the custom 10-point chrome moly roll cage that is tucked up out of the way for easy entry into the front and back seats along with being very well concealed.

WHEELS
Front: Brand new Mickey Thompson Pro 5 wheels mounted on brand new Mickey Thompson 26’’ front runner tires.
Rear: Brand new 15’’x8’’ Stockton Wheel Company steel wheels mounted on a pair of brand new Mickey Thompson 275 drag radial tires.

BRAKES
Front: Brand new Strange front brake kit that includes lightweight hubs, bearings, rotors, calipers, pads and wheel studs.
Rear: Standard OEM drum brakes that are compatible with 5’’x4.5’’ bolt pattern.

SUSPENSION
Front: Brand new Overkill Race Cars chrome moly k-member, upper and lower control arms and coil over shock mount kit along with a manual rack-n-pinion steering unit. Suspension does still need to be finalized but all components are there. If new owner prefers, I will also include the original V8 k-member along with upper and lower control arms that are 5’’x4.5’’ bolt pattern compatible at time of purchase.

Rear: Moser A-body 8 ¾’’ rear end housing that was custom narrowed to allow for better wheel and tire placement with Moser axles. Brand new Cal-Trac spilt mono-leafs with a brand new set of Smith Race Craft Max-Trac fully adjustable suspension bars. The rear portion of the leaf springs is mounted on a brand new set of sliders. A lot of time and effort went into achieving the perfect stance/ride height for this build.

Attachments

• Valiant 1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 569
  • Valiant 2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 573
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back