-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mulutchoker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1968 ROADRUNNER,no motor or tranny. 12pt.roll bars with driver swingout,will cert to 8.50 ladderbars w/coilovers.dana 60 with 4.56 gears,moser axles,14.5 by 32 by 15 rears, mt front runners.weld wheels.MSD 6AL ign. alum. rad.w/fans,elephant ears. drive shaft. lexan side windows,fg trunk,hood and bumpers. HOLLEY blue pump w/filter,headers,choice of HURST ratchet or quarter stick. monster tach,oil and water temp guages. line loc and removable steering wheel. all this car needs ia a little wirering and plumbing and its ready to race,THIS CAR WAS PROFESIONALLY BUILT. 6,000$ or trade for running A-BODY

new pics 004.jpg

repaint 002.jpg

repaint 001.jpg

new pics 001.jpg

roadrunner 005.jpg

thanks,this is really a sweet deal,how come every time im lookin for somthin i cand find a steal like this?

This is in Bonita Springs, right? I'm the guy who got the 413 from yopu two years ago. Remember? I saw this car, and have wanted it since.

I've got a 1976 Rust free Duster from Cali I've swapped in the 413 after my machinist honed the bores, polished the crank, and re ringed/re bearinged it. I used Schumahcer conversion mounts, and the ceramic coated Tri-Y headers. Fresh 727 with a 3000 stall Hughes. 8 3/4 with fresh 3.91s. Big bolt pattern front discs. Torker II intake. The car had AC originally, but that stuff is gone now. Interested?

That's a shame, the other Duster I've got is a '71, but it's got a cage, and fender well headers. Not really a street car.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back