-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1Dart2NV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello FABO members - I got this for sale Sport Satellite convertible last night through my website Dream Car Locators * According to the seller it's a running - driving project. As you see from the pictures it needs alot of body work & he says the frame rails are soft in a couple areas *
Floors & trunk are intact - but also soft in certain areas * He claims the original 318-2 barrel was recently rebuild & runs great * As you see the interior is also in need of much help - but it's all there * I asked him for a price - but he wouldn't give me one * He also says he has a 383 long block that he'll sell with the Satellite * He did say trades were also an option * I think he's testing the waters right now * He didn't supply a phone number - but here's his email [email protected] his name is Dave * It's located in Staten Island,New York

I just thought I'd pass this around * If it wasn't so...rough I'd probably go after it myself * Alot of work - but it would definately be a nice car when done. Dan

68 plymouth sport satellite 001.jpg

68 plymouth sport satellite 006.jpg

68 plymouth sport satellite 007.jpg

68 plymouth sport satellite 014.jpg

68 plymouth sport satellite 015.jpg

68 plymouth sport satellite 009.jpg

Thanks Dan, could be an awesome car. Back in 92 when I bought my 69 sport satellite, a week later another 69 sport satellite ragtop came for sale for $2500!! Oh what I know now eh??

I have a friend that's the lead guitar tuner for Pearl Jam & he has the exact same Sport Satellite convertible with a 440 * Same color combo inside & out - even the same RR hood * Naturally his car is mint & has Magnum 500 with Red Line tires * I've tried my hardest to talk him out of the rag-top * I think I have a picture of it - should post it so others can see what a beautiful car it is all done up.

OUCH THAT THING IS ROUGH you will need an whole new car to replace that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back