-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Gentile

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Very nice condition daily driver , been repaired with new driver floorboard along with other fixed panels and repainted . Small areas of surface rust but no major spots . Runs and drives very solid . Power steering , new exhaust , new wheels/tires 205/front , 225/rear and dog dishes , Slant Six ( 225 ) and tranny work great , no smoke and no leaks . Can include wrapped headers ( 2 - 3 tubes ) , Clifford intake ( 1 barrel with 2 barrel adaptor , AND believe it or not I have a pair of 1969 Barracuda big block hood scoops I was going to install...but we can talk about these add-ons ) . Looking for $8500. I'm in MA . 01604 , Don't have shipping prices from here . Come and buy it and I'll take you out for a Lobstah dinnah…:)

DSCN2626.JPG

DSCN2627.JPG

DSCN2628.JPG

DSCN2636.JPG

DSCN2637.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reason i was asking is some people may not want the stripe. If its a decal its fairly easy to remove.

Last edited:
Hello Matt, I'm Richie from NYC. I like your car. I'm looking for one similar to yours. As a matter of fact I posted an ad on FABO seeking such a car. We need to talk privately. Please reach out to me so we can get things rolling. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back