-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DobaMark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm probably going to be buying a new Challenger and need to sell the Valiant to make room. The car has a very solid body, rubber floor mat, auto transmission, later model (1973 225) slant 6, needs upholstery work. It's a very plain car, never cut up for a radio. I also have a complete super 6 2bbl setup (minus the air cleaner) that comes with the car but is not installed. There has been some touchup paint on the car, but it is from scrapes (maybe garage scrapes) not rust repair though it may look like repairs in some of the pics. The car needs a tail pipe and has a noisy 7.25" rear axle. Has been upgraded to 14"x5.5" small bolt wheels.

I'd like to get $5500 but will deal since the car needs rear axle work.
Car came from Oregon and is now in Atlanta, GA.
Many pics at this link:
http://s47.photobucket.com/user/valiant67/library/Valiant

The car is a 1968, must have had a brain freeze when I typed the title.
Georgia does not issue a title on some older cars. It is registered and tagged in Georgia in my name but there is no title.

nice lil '68 slant six post car
can you apply for a title or they will not allow it?

Nope. Not in Georgia. Once a car is registered without a title in Georgia, you can never get another one.

I'll trade you this for it.

Attachments

• HEMI2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 795
No I do not have the OR title either. I bought the car with a bill of sale. I think it came from an estate.

I'm probably going to be buying a new Challenger and need to sell the Valiant to make room. The car has a very solid body, rubber floor mat, auto transmission, later model (1973 225) slant 6, needs upholstery work. It's a very plain car, never cut up for a radio. I also have a complete super 6 2bbl setup (minus the air cleaner) that comes with the car but is not installed. There has been some touchup paint on the car, but it is from scrapes (maybe garage scrapes) not rust repair though it may look like repairs in some of the pics. The car needs a tail pipe and has a noisy 7.25" rear axle. Has been upgraded to 14"x5.5" small bolt wheels.I'd like to get $5500 but will deal since the car needs rear axle work.Car came from Oregon and is now in Atlanta, GA.Many pics at this link:http://s47.photobucket.com/user/valiant67/library/Valiant

Is this car still for sale and is there any way to get a title for this car ? What is the lowest that you"ll go?

I sold the car to another list member here in Georgia last week. The lack of title made a local sale much easier since they too will be registering the car in Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back