[WANTED] 1968 valiant front hub? where can I find?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How soon do you need it? I am about to swap to 73-76 disc and could sell

We have some, they all have the drum's on them still, they are from 68-69 Dart's, Valiant's etc.
These are from western car's. Just contact us if you still need. Dodge33

I am looking for a front hub for a 1968 Plymouth valiant. I have 9 in brakes and the small bolt pattern, can anyone help me with a part number or a source?
If you are patient, I can sell you my stock ones. Still gathering up disc brake parts for my 68 6 cylinder valiant.

Thanks James

Well Thanks for all the offers. I am so glad to for stuff like this. Well I am close to chicago actually in IL st. louis area, but I really dont mind where they come from. I need a right handed thread one, I guess let me know how much you guys want, I will buy one, maybe two to have one extra. I will try to figure out how much shipping will be, judging from the size and weight of my old one, I think the USPS flat rate boxes are probably best way to go. Its been a rough week put so much time and money in this rig doing a full brake job getting ready to cruis this weekend then these studs wont stay put after all that work. So just shoot me an offer I guess guys and I will one or a few of these depending on how much they are. Thanks a lot for the replys again.

Yea that sounds good, thanks sedanman, I was feeling pretty defeated there for a second, one of those long strings of crap going wrong and this was the last. I will PM you today with info and we will set something up. Thanks to everyone who replied, I love this forum a place where everyone is down to help out another

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back