1968 Valiant Signet

-

EvanS

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have always been a chevy guy, but my aunt recently gave me a 1968 Valiant Signet with a Slant 6. The car has seen better days, but it was always garaged as a WA car until about 10 years ago and has been beaten up by the rain since. Last February someone broke into the car and ripped off the side mirror, the column shifter and broke the glass on the driver window, and windshield. The car needs a lot of work, but my son and i plan on making it a nice project and he wants to make it his race car. He is 4...

With that said here are a few pictures. I want to get it consistently running and drive it to the car/show swap meet and that is as far as i my plans have gone for it.
IMG_8655.JPG
IMG_8656.JPG
IMG_8658.JPG
IMG_8659.JPG

When did those gauges go in?
Break in sounds very random or an a hole mopar tweeter to be stealing AND vandalizing by breaking the glass, glass you'd rather have original than blue striped replacement stuff of today.

When did those gauges go in?
Break in sounds very random or an a hole mopar tweeter to be stealing AND vandalizing by breaking the glass, glass you'd rather have original than blue striped replacement stuff of today.

The break in was a local guy that was drugged up and wandering the street. He tried to break into all their cars...

I don't know about the gauges, but its all stock.

WELCOME -- From Pa. -- Lots of good stuff, here, on FABO. -- Enjoy !!

You have a good start. It will be a very nice car once you clean it up. Someone put a rally dash in it for you, very nice upgrade!

-
Back