-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFootCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
This car is a project and has to much rust for me to deal with . Beside the usual it has rusted out lower windshield seal area , kick panels , heater/ defrost box too . I have a title for the car , no fender tag , no build sheet . The 340 engine matches to vin tag on dash and rad support and trunk seal stamp are all the same . The 340 has been bored .030 over but still needs dick milled because of some pitting . The crankshaft is .10 under . Every thing on the bottom end has been balanced . The pistons are the KB Hypereutestic . There are 2 intakes manifolds , X heads , direct Conn. valve covers and nice oil pan . Only thing missing for engine is camshaft , lifters, pushrods . No exhaust manifolds either . I also have a complete 1974 318 that goes with it ( was going to use for small parts ) . The car is rough but I have been compiling parts for it that all go with car including tail panel , seats , console , brake rotors , door locks and keys with new ignition .I have no idea what to ask but I know its less than I have into it to this point . I am selling this together just in case some one want to restore one of these since there aren't a bunch left otherwise after this I will part it out . So hang on people interested in pieces let me see if I can keep this car whole . I would like to get 4,000 for the whole lot .

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/footemobile/library/

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back