Status
Not open for further replies.

montec79

'69 Swinger reborn
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well my time has run out on this car and it does not seem as I will get to finish it anytime soon. I need to get rid of some of my toys and this one would make someone a happy A-Body owner. The car not in one peice as you can see but it is all there. I will not be selling any parts off this car at all as it wouldnt be fair to somebody that is serious about buying it.
This is a non-numbers 383 automatic car. I drove it into the garage about two years ago before stripping it down for rebuilding.It has the hard to find 8.75 (7.41) rear axle housing with a 2.29 open rear. The rear springs have been moved into the sub frame for bigger tires to be added later. I installed a new Year one drivers floor pan, the rest of the floor is in excellant shape. The only rust on the car is over the front fender rails (this was an apparent problem for these cars). The doors are solid and do not sag at all. The 383 ran and drove when the car came apart, could probably use a refresh build.The front seat needs to be reappolstered, the back seat is like new. I have all of the parts for this car plus some. The hood was cut our for a 5.5" Mopar pro scoop. Please e-mail with any other questions. $4500,will consider reasonable offers...here or e-mail [email protected] with questions, I will answer what I can...thanks

here is a link to some of the time into the car...http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/montec79/1969%20Dart%20project/?start=all

CLpassrear.jpg

CLdrivefront.jpg

CLFloor.jpg

DCP01536.jpg

CLpassrear.jpg

CLpassrear.jpg

CLdrivefront.jpg

CLdrivefront.jpg

CLFloor.jpg

CLFloor.jpg

DCP01536.jpg

DCP01536.jpg