-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2sixtynines

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the original engine block for my 1969 440 'cuda. Was removed from car between 1972 and 1975 in Erie, PA. Was either blown or used to put in another vehicle?
I am hoping it is still somewhere within the PA, NY or OH area. Am offering a $100.00 finders fee to whomever can locate it. I would like to get this engine block regardless of it's condition. Serial number is 9B398953. The easiest way to recognize an A-body 440 block is by the two threaded holes in the oil pump. :prayer:

Good luck in your search! Nice R6 car!!

For those on this site.....I run the 440 'cuda ONLY registry. This car is already listed. Always looking to add new cars. The registry has about 102 of the 360 cars built.

There is a forum started on this site called "Mopar Lost and Found" You should list it there also.

I have a a body 440 for sale, and i have the motor mount for the oil pump. Installed!

The easiest way to recognize an A-body 440 block is by the two threaded holes in the oil pump. :prayer:

I had a 73 C Body 440 without the threaded holes as mentioned. A friend who owned a 69 440 Cuda w/o a motor bought the motor from me and drilled and tapped the bosses for his A Body 440 motor mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back