Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCmoparguy

NYCMoparGuy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: 1969-1970 NOS Valiant/Scamp Drivers side Fender. Never used and in great condition. Located in Queens, New York (one of the five boroughs), just over the RFK bridge and near La Guardia airport. Price $225.

Thanks, Pete

Attachments

• Peter 100.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Peter 101.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 168
Do you know if this will fit my son's 1970 valiant 4 door. I don't know if they might be different. Also, could I get a shipping estimate for zip code 95682
Thanks

Do you know if this will fit my son's 1970 valiant 4 door. I don't know if they might be different. Also, could I get a shipping estimate for zip code 95682
Thanks
Equium... 70 Valiant marker lights are a slightly different shape. More stretched out

could you get me the marker light opening measurements from your fender so I can compare them with mine?
it looks the same in the picture.
thanks

could you get me the marker light opening measurements from your fender so I can compare them with mine?
it looks the same in the picture.
thanks
LOL... I have a 69 but I too was looking at some 70 fenders. Marker lt issue!... Grrr. I'm going to a Mopar guy & I'll see if I can get some pics & measurements off the 70 valiant. Cheers!

Thanks. I did not mean to disagree with you. I still find "gifts" from the previous owner when I work on this car. For all I know, he could have put a different front clip on it; lol. I'll attach a pic. I think it's the original clip.
thanks

Valiant pic.jpg

LOL... I have a 69 but I too was looking at some 70 fenders. Marker lt issue!... Grrr. I'm going to a Mopar guy & I'll see if I can get some pics & measurements off the 70 valiant. Cheers!
MoparGuy... Can you get a number from your fender?

Hi moparguy. after doing some research, your fender should be a match. Can you get me a shipping estimate for california zip code 95682.
thanks
danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back