Not open for further replies.

jonsdart

JONS DART
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello All,
I am the second owner of a rare matching numbers 1969 Barracuda notch back 383 commando formula S 4 speed. My research tells me it is 1 of 53. The original owner took it apart in 1999 and died in 2009. That's when I bought it. The only non-original parts I have found is the carburetor and the distributor. I believe they were replaced sometime in the 1990's. My car is all original stock right down to the spare in the trunk. I have all the original documentation, build sheet, original window sticker, typed bill of sale, deposit receipt, oil changes receipts for the first 3 years. I even have 1969 tags never put on in still in the plastic bag. I also have a full set of pictures when it was 3 months old. The collection will make a great shadow box if you show the car. You will see in the attached photos how great shape it is in.

Asking price $15000 or best offer

Just FYI, I'm posting his for my father, PM me and I'll give you his phone number.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 480
( My car is all original stock right down to the spare in the trunk)

So were diamond tuck seat covers some special order? :)

No the seats were reupholstered, sorry... I didn't catch that in my fathers email description he wrote for it.

Cuda crazy... Here's a pic of her new with your so called funky mirrors from the dealership...

Also, just to clarify, I do not proclaim myself an expert of barracudas in any way... from what I could find and who I have spoken to, the cars numbers... radiator... etc etc all match, it has never been repainted, has no real rust other than the mopar rear window standard rust at the lower corners. If you are truely interested in the car... please PM me and I will get you connected with my father who can get you whatever specific photos you would like. In the meantime I will attempt to answer any other questions I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back