1969 Barracuda 440, HELP!!

-

B_one500

Reaction score
alright, i'm restoring a '69 cuda 440. m-code, LL1 Turquoise. pretty much complete, but i'm having issues finding the original look for the barracuda trunk trim on this particular car.

was it chrome or painted the flatblack color? i mean i could always paint it black, and take it off...or just leave it chrome. BUT I like perfection :) so please help, i've seen many car's of that year go either way with the trunk trim, but with LL1 Turquoise??...i can't find any original's or a car registry for that year online...please, let me know!!

:read2: :clock:

The finish panel is silver and is the same as a normal barracuda. Only the Formula S cars came with the flat black panel. Also the grills on your car would have been black.

Agree on the tailpanel, however the grille color might be dependent on the paint color. There is a fellow on here that now maintains the m-code cuda registry, and it is not available online. If he doesn't chime in soon, PM me.

Grant

Agree on the tailpanel, however the grille color might be dependent on the paint color. There is a fellow on here that now maintains the m-code cuda registry, and it is not available online. If he doesn't chime in soon, PM me.

Grant

In 1969 the color of the car had nothing to do on the color of the grills. Starting in 1970 the colors of the grills varied with the color of the car but at that point the barracuda was an E-Body.

-
Back