-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I put some modern 3 point ratcheting seatbelts in my car. This is the FRONT seat belt set that I took out. I kept the rear belts. They are pretty nice. When I listed them a while back, I wanted $120 plus shipping. I’ll take $75 now. Here are a few things I want to mention. First, it was a bucket seat car. Second, the interior was originally black and so were the seat belts. I bought dark green webbing from a seat belt restoration company called Sssnake Oyl. Then I disassembled and painted the buckles green. Then I painted the plastic parts green. Then I had them sewn together using the old belts as a guide. I don’t want to give the impression they were originals. The plastic parts are actually very good. The only damage is a few small cracks to the plastic parts that bolt the shoulder harnesses to the roof. That is no surprise considering how you have to bend them back to tighten the bolts. The cracks are barely visible when installed. The cracked paint could easily be wiped off and repainted.

11.jpg

12.jpg

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back