1969 Barracuda ignition switch bezel

-

kdbunn

Reaction score
So I have seen two different types of trim bezels on the dash for the ignition switch opening. The chrome style and the textured plastic style the same color as the rest of the dash. I'm guessing one is correct for the '69 and the other is from a different year? Which witch is which???

So I have seen two different types of trim bezels on the dash for the ignition switch opening. The chrome style and the textured plastic style the same color as the rest of the dash. I'm guessing one is correct for the '69 and the other is from a different year? Which witch is which???
67 Dart is chrome. 68 and 69 should be plastic.

One of the quirks of 67-9 cudas, you cant swap ign switches or bezels. 68 has lower dash pad, but I dont know if that makes an ign difference when comparing to 69?

Old thread but '69 ........
1676599743068.png

One of the quirks of 67-9 cudas, you cant swap ign switches or bezels. 68 has lower dash pad, but I dont know if that makes an ign difference when comparing to 69?
Good question. The pad on the '68 is above the ignition switch but might still be different? Although I have seen chrome'67 style trim on supposedly '68 dashes.

-
Back