-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 40%
2   3   0
Contact seller
1) Need Black bucket seat covers (non delux), black door panels, rear panels without armrest - black carpet floor and rear compartment

2) need complete B5 blue convertible interior....will buy separate pieces if available

3) Black front delux bucket seat covers - excellent black dash pad

I know I can buy these new from 20+ dealers but if someone has parts left over that are collecting dust let me know....

Yes, I have too many projects. Some are just finishing touches...others am staging for the next step and stock piling the parts until the big stuff is done.

1) Need Black bucket seat covers (non delux), black door panels, rear panels without armrest - black carpet floor and rear compartment

2) need complete B5 blue convertible interior....will buy separate pieces if available

I know I can buy these new from 20+ dealers but if someone has parts left over that are collecting dust let me know....

Yes, I have too many projects. Some are just finishing touches...others am staging for the next step and stock piling the parts until the big stuff is done.

I think I have a black dash pad for a '69 convertible Barracuda. I'll check and let you know.

appreciate it. I just got the wiring done on the black interior car. Fluids are topped off and the key turns the motor . It has not run in years so hoping to have it running in the short term. Next will be planning out the interior which needs serious help on this car.

appreciate it. I just got the wiring done on the black interior car. Fluids are topped off and the key turns the motor . It has not run in years so hoping to have it running in the short term. Next will be planning out the interior which needs serious help on this car.

I have an extra set of door panels with a speaker cutout and also the dash pad. Both are black.

Let me know if you need them.

Somewhere in my stash of parts I have a new set of blue bucket seat covers. I'm waaayy busy right now but if you are interested I should be able to look for them in a few days. Right off hand I can't remember what year they are for, though.
Dallas

Any 1969 Barracuda interior parts anyone is not using that they want to get rid of please advise. Also could use nice seat foam as well for buckets. Need Black bucket seat covers (non delux), black door panels, rear panels without armrest - black carpet floor and rear compartment

ABCuda,
Sorry, I had totally forgotten to look for the blue covers until you posted again. I wrote myself a note this time so maybe I'll remember now.
I sold my '69 parts car but may have some spare parts for a '67 if you start working on one of them.
Dallas

OK, thanks for the input. I am going to start buy myself gifts at the end of the year either new from dealers or left overs that might be out there. Keep me in mind if you have any of the parts.

Convertible interior is B5 (light blue)
Black Standard interior parts (rear panels with no arm rest)
Foam seat forms
Carpet, arm rests, kick panels, etc, etc

Starting from scratch on both interiors

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back