-
Status
Not open for further replies.

desotoman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Barracuda notch-back 318 auto on floor not running ,but does turn over ,solid Texas car only rust holes are in the right rear floor pan,i have it listed on Albany n.y Craigslist under key word(
SANY0514.JPG
SANY0513.JPG
SANY0518 (2).JPG
Plymouth) for $3500.00

very ruff, but complete.no head liner ,all seat covers are shredded,dash pad shot,console chrome pitted bad also
SANY0519.JPG

Too bad its not still in Texas. I'd buy it lickety split. Do you know a car hauler up in New York that might be heading down to Texas in the near future?

Eric
there is a guy in mass.he's the guy who brought up here to me.i have his number if you need it

JUST LOWERED THE PRICE ! $3000.00 or make a offer you never know ! would like it gone before SUNDAY !! thank's

I think you should buy the car Davr lol,i think I might post the car on e-bay over the week end

what is missing for the car? Is all trim with it and is the front bumper with it and how bad is the interior do you have some pics of the engine bay trunk areas and dash it would help as Im in Ontario north of Watertown but will travel if its possible for me to get a look at pics thanks Jack

what is missing for the car? Is all trim with it and is the front bumper with it and how bad is the interior do you have some pics of the engine bay trunk areas and dash it would help as Im in Ontario north of Watertown but will travel if its possible for me to get a look at pics thanks Jack
there is more pics on Albany n.y craigslist

put the car up for sale on e-bay today will sell to a-body members today for $2500.00

SANY0514.JPG

Still have the car for sale? Will it roll if tow dollied back to buffalo NY area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back