-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This Barracuda is a past trophy winner (1st) at shows in Florida, including The Garlits Mopar show in Ocala. It is now a driver/show car and very nice! I have a picture history book of the restoration. It was a 6 cyl. A/C car and now has a 360 (.030 over, Pro built) in it with Edelbrock 600 and headers, 727 automatic and a 2:76(I think) sure-grip rear end. I just checked the driveshaft, tire turns to guess the ratio! It runs down the highway great! A/C did work and is all there but needs to be changed to R134 and serviced. The car is painted Emerald green metallic and doors and hood, etc fit nice. Interior is bench seat, black and all doors, windows, etc work well. I am selling it because I am not really a Mopar guy and want to get back into a Pontiac or Chevy (sorry guys), don't hold it against me! PM me for more info or phone info to discuss it further. Price is firm but not chipped in granite, I really don't like to negotiate on the phone so I would prefer you or a rep come see it, you would not be disappointed! Thanks.

Cuda (2).jpg

Cuda (3).jpg

Cuda (4).jpg

Cuda (5).jpg

Cuda (10).jpg

MoPar engine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back