1969 Barracuda parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are hurting yourself with the local pick up only. Your parts would bring more money in the auction if you would ship. I know that shipping these would be some work but you will be rewarded in the auction final selling price.

You are hurting yourself with the local pick up only. Your parts would bring more money in the auction if you would ship. I know that shipping these would be some work but you will be rewarded in the auction final selling price.

I honestly wouldn't have a clue how to ship most of this (especially the doors with the glass still in them) so I'll just have to settle for less. I appreciate the advice though :thumbup:

Do you have the back window and trim for the notchback?

It turns out that the guy that bought the windshield trim also bought the rear window trim, sorry

The trim that I have left is the vinyl top trim, the trim at the top of each door, and the trim that goes on the inside door panels.

Thanks,
Mike

I have shipped fenders for a charger to oregon and also colorado from oklahoma reasonable. Pack it up and take it to the Greyhound buss station. Next best secret to shipping large items

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back