1969 Coronet 440 Solid - $1800 Firm Priced to Clear.Take it home this weekend! PICS

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthcoods1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I sold this car last month on ebay but the buyer is a tire kicker. The car sold for $3600 but I've been under serious pressure from storage to get rid of it now. I don't have time to deal with the drama, so I'm pricing it to clear and have it done with, taking a huge loss, but my loss is your gain. The price is FIRM and I will not go lower... Paypal deposit prefered to ensure no tire kicking. Remaining cash due on pickup.

1969 Coronet 440(trim). 318/904/ 8&3/4 drop out rear. Needs carb (rebuild or replace) to address the fuel delivery issues. Converted to electronic ignition. Ran alright when I had it up. Its dying for a 440 six pack and 727 so you know what to do.

Body needs: work on both rear quarters, lower sections. see pics. Doors have a spot near the front lower section. Hood needs some attention in a spot. Bondo crack on roof. Rust work near top windshield where I vinyl top used to be (common). Then some other small spots here and there that need attention. I have a pull off fender for the left front that is ready for body work.

Interior is useable. Needs a headliner and floor carpet. Some pinholes in floors but don't think full floors are needed because they are still solid.

This is a solid project car. For the price you can't go wrong.Has to go asap. I took off the grilles and front and rear bumpers but have all the parts.

Located; just outside Houston, Texas. I don't have time to show it, so see the pics for the work that needs to be done. Msg me for info and get the trailer ready.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back