1969 cuda 383

-

cuda dad

Reaction score
It's a long shot but if anyone has the 383 HP block from this car or any other documentation please let me know. Thank you!

Attachments

• Capture 69 cuda 383 AFEN.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 232
BH29H9B263362 or 9B263362

I posted this so it will show in search engines if someone might be trying to find the engines owner.

The car was bought out of Western, NY off craigs list. Went to Phoenix, then to Cali. Was on ebay a short time ago.

Why do u have 2 different post going on this car??? Just saying....confusing.

I HAD 6 'cuda package cars. Just sold the rare A56 4 speed notch back to original ordering owner, Kurt. I still have 5 left.

I put first put it the restoration page and then it was suggested in a PM to put it in the lost and found as well because I don't have the original block or broadcast sheet.

OK, i put the picture on this site of it on the trailer when it was leaving NY..

The car was bought out of Western, NY off craigs list. Went to Phoenix, then to Cali. Was on ebay a short time ago.

Why do u have 2 different post going on this car??? Just saying....confusing.

I HAD 6 'cuda package cars. Just sold the rare A56 4 speed notch back to original ordering owner, Kurt. I still have 5 left.
I think it's super cool that you were able to get it back to the original owner.

-
Back