Status
Not open for further replies.

drive48

MILK MAN
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Here's what i have. This is one of several cars i have in my yard remaining i am trying to move before deciding to part out. I would hate to do it, but i honestly don't have the motivation to do the work to bring her back to life. My current demon project has my time and money spoken for. I have already parted 2 dart and 2 dusters i had and i rather not part this out, but will if not sold.
1969 Fastback Barracuda vin # bh29f9b230524 318 / 2bbl car 4 spd car.
vin tag matches radiator support. i am trying to locate fender tag, not sure i have it :violent1:. Bill of sale only in CT.
To make the car correct, it would need quarters/rockers/left trunk drop, left frame work, left wheel house work, trunk lid. That is what i have visually seen.
The floors are all there with some prior patch work, the 4 speed hump is perfect, the fenders are all steel no filler. header grilles all there, interior all there (seats need covering). pedals, inner trim, see pics provided.
I have left rear rail, left wheel house, rocker patch panels, and bunch of misc items saved for her. i am into car for $2500. i could get more in part out but i rather mover her along if possible. i am motivated to sell and willing to be negotiable to move her.
thanks joe

Attachments

• 099.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 999
  • 131.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 973
  • 112.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 966
  • 111.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 973
  • 110.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,011
  • 109.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 971
  • 108.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 964
  • 106.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 960
  • 102.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 999
  • 098.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 981
more pics

Attachments

• 118.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 948
  • 120.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 958
  • 121.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 968
  • 119.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 942
  • 117.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 973
  • 113.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 969
  • 072.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 946
  • 071.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 953
  • 070.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 966
  • 069.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 947
pic heavy

Attachments

• 146.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 914
  • 145.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 934
  • 137.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 920
  • 132.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 938
  • 133.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 932
  • 135.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 949
  • 130.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 930
  • 125.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 935
  • 123.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 957
  • 147.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 915
Id say sell it looks fairly complete and not too ruff except for the frame rot.
Man would I love to have them rear tires they are soo cool

Id say sell it looks fairly complete and not too ruff except for the frame rot.
Man would I love to have them rear tires they are soo cool
well, it is do-able.... we will see if she gets any interest. if not i will pm ya on the rubber....
i have got pm's of interest on the header/grille set up and the fenders and the tail section with lights.
sad thing is she may get parted.
stay tuned.....

wow thats a great car.wish you were closer.to me that is a find and a half.
thanks bro. wish you were closer too. heck i would help ya work on it if you were.
she is not for the amateur repairman. if i didn't have the 72 duster in the garage, i would cut the quarter off, install new left rail,wheelhouse and trunk drop off. and the left front rail patch. then i could at least register and drive her around. yet the duster i am working on needs to get finished up so either the wife can drive her or i sell her too, (umm not the wife) LOL... got too much invested in her to recoup:D

Firt, let me say I like that car, now please don't be offended, but how can you possibly know how many are "left" unless you know the whereabouts of every car produced? It has always bothered me when people claim to know how many of a particular car are "left".

I'd also be VERY interested in this car...if only I were about 1000 miles closer.

That's a pretty dang good price.

Firt, let me say I like that car, now please don't be offended, but how can you possibly know how many are "left" unless you know the whereabouts of every car produced? It has always bothered me when people claim to know how many of a particular car are "left".
1969 cuda fastback 4 speed project
Here's what i have. This is one of 7 cars remaining i am trying to move before deciding to part out.

sorry maybe i wasn't clear in my description. :eek:ops: i highlighted it...
i have 7 cars in my yard i am trying to sell off. i am not implying this is 1 of 7 existing. i truly have know idea how many exist.
sorry for it not being clearly described..:banghead:

I'd also be VERY interested in this car...if only I were about 1000 miles closer.

That's a pretty dang good price.
thank you i wish you were too:sad5:
i hope i cleared up the 1 in 7 issue:thumblef:

I read that as 1 of 7 that he wants to sell.
thank you it is what i meant. never was an honor student in the grammar classes in school:glasses7:

My applogies.

Every now and then someone claims their car is "one of less than 50 remaining".
How can they possibly know?

I'm actually looking specifically for a 68, but that's anice car for a good price, and would be hard to pass up.

I can't see it hanging aroung too long.

...just throwing it out there...

Can you acquire a clear title as part of the sale?
I totally agree and i know the car would have sold long ago.
I originally bought it because at least in CT you only need bill of sale to register, i also cant speak for now but 1 year ago i sold a car to a guy in ny with no title and all that was need for pre 72 cars was a buyer/seller proof of ownership form filled out to get a non transfer reg. and if it came up clear in ny records they issue a transferable reg.

So they way i look at it is if it doesn't sell, i will make many members happy with parts the need. just not the route i wanted to go. It may have a few potential buyers coming from albany ny and st albans vt to see it this week. we'll see, i just keep trying to be honest with all and inform it needs work that can be done, it is just are they up for it. Without title... maybe not.... i'm gonna give it till next weekend. if not ill post it up and pm all who contacted me about parts then.:thumblef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back