1969 Dart 340 swinger

-

jayson

Reaction score
I found a r4 exterior and a r4 interior 1969 Darts swinger 340 I never seen a r4 r4 car how rare is it ???? please help thanks Jayson

Do you have a fender tag or build sheet for it ? Black, Blue and Tan are the only colors available for the interiors according to the info I have seen.

That does sound different. Just remember, back in those days, Chrysler would pretty much build any colour combo you wanted! ANYTHING is possible.

I'm with AdamR, blue, black and tan were the available color for Swinger Interiors.

Love to see a fender tag or Broadcast that shows something different.

That doesnt mean its not possible though. In 70 the factory literature says Black and White stripes only however Red, Blue and Green examples have been found.

When it comes to colors, never say never. I owned a '69 Superbee that was originally B3 blue with a two tone green bench seat interior, white bumblebee stripe and it also had redline tires. No body believed me because I changed the colors when I restored it, but the codes were on the fender tag to show the non believers.

I have a T3 Tan with a painted white top, Tan interior and Red stripe listed in the registry, Thats about the strangest I know of.

-
Back