1969 dart gt convertible reveal clips

-

ohmie77

Reaction score
does anyone know what reveal clips go on cowl to hold the bottom reveal molding on my 1969 dart gt convertible. also what studs or screws, the holes are there, but my size 4 replacement studs are too small for the holes(or do I fill them and drill new) ? Yes I have the gasketed windshield(needs to be installed) and there is a plastic lockstrip with chrome finish, but there also is a reveal molding on the bottom. It takes a clip to hold it on. I can see how the rest of the trim goes on. Pics would be great!

does anyone know what reveal clips go on cowl to hold the bottom reveal molding on my 1969 dart gt convertible. also what studs or screws, the holes are there, but my size 4 replacement studs are too small for the holes(or do I fill them and drill new) ? Yes I have the gasketed windshield(needs to be installed) and there is a plastic lockstrip with chrome finish, but there also is a reveal molding on the bottom. It takes a clip to hold it on. I can see how the rest of the trim goes on. Pics would be great!
ANY thoughts whatsoever here would be appreciated

-
Back