-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldjonny

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dart GT, Factory Air, 225 Slant Six, Buckets, console, auto on the floor. Car is from CA (shipped to MI 3 years ago). Has been tucked in my barn since. Last on the road in 1991, still has the CA Black plates on it. ZERO exterior rust, ZERO floor pan rust. Paint appears to be all original with no touch-ups or anything hidden. All of the air conditioning is still intact. Car was never hacked and wacked up at all. Needs trunk extensions and would probably do the floor while doing the rest. Only surface rust in the spare tire well. Super solid underbody. Roof was vinyl top originally and what you see is how I got it, roof in primer. Would require absolutely no exterior sheet metal to be replaced. No idea if the roof is hiding anything or not. Comes with the original 13" wheels (which look terrible on the car). I have never even tried to get the car running as I really did not intend on leaving the six in it anyway. I already paid the $1200 to get it to Michigan, so I am saving someone here in the Midwest that cost already.

http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff369/oldjonny/

$3500 firm or it gets shoved back in the barn. Still have the CA title and it has a clear MI title in my name.

Attachments

• SAM_0073.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,286
  • 001 (2).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,310
Had a bunch of e-mail requests to add some more pictures. I added a few more to the photobucket...would like to add more, but the weather has been so bad (getting more snow again) that it will stay in the barn.

I didnt catch where you are in MI? Im in Holland and may be interested if its still for sale

Up in Midland, MI. Still for sale (just listed it this week) still wondering if I should sell this one or the '68 convert or both...so, yes still for sale.

Bump...end of the month I put it on everyone's favorite auction site.

Price Dropped to $3200 as it is plugging up the shop and nothing is getting done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back