1969 dart gts rear brake drums needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where about`s are you located, I`m near Windsor Ont. Canada. I would guess your car is a big block A body also? Would you have a phone number and an e-mail address for this place, thanks for the info. Bob.

need 10" rear drums for 1969 dart gts 383 4spd car also correct oil pan for same car.
I have the correct oil pan that is for the 383 installation in a dart Im in Frankford Ontario if interested pm with a phone # and Ill call you regards John

I have the correct oil pan that is for the 383 installation in a dart Im in Frankford Ontario if interested pm with a phone # and Ill call you regards John
John I can be reached at 519-728-0209 thanks Bob.

John I can be reached at 519-728-0209, thanks Bob.

Where about`s are you located, I`m near Windsor Ont. Canada. I would guess your car is a big block A body also? Would you have a phone number and an e-mail address for this place, thanks for the info. Bob.

Bob I'm down in the states. Illinois. No my car is a small block car but I thought all A-body brakes are the same size. O'Reilley's is the local discount auto parts store. Don't you have O'Reilley's up there? NAPA probably sells them too but cost more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back