-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemisr2nv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for interior door panels and arm rests in blue. Would like to find a good to very good set. Please let me know if you have any.

Thanks

I might have them, but I won't be able to check for a couple of weeks. If you don't find them, let me know. For a 2 door hardtop, I assume?

I might have them, but I won't be able to check for a couple of weeks. If you don't find them, let me know. For a 2 door hardtop, I assume?

Yes that is correct it is for a 2 door hard top. Let me know when you get back and I will let you know if I find some in the mean time.
Thanks

Have a NOS blue armrest, need a good bid. Or trade for a NOS white armrest. Or pair of new made ones.

b5 to b7 Blues is some of the stuff I have no light blues, I know when I did my blue interior there are so my different shades thought the years

So far, I can only find the left, driver's side. It is still attached to the door, and appears to be in very good condition. It has been in my garage since 1980. It's a light metallic blue. If I knew how, I would post a photo.

I may have a set of blue door panels from a 67 dart if you are interested and I am in Ontario too.

Have these. Some water damage. Fixable? Am not an interior guy. Retaining clips went to a Mopar guy I know. Can source more from him if needed. Believe have arm rests also. $50 plus ship, includes arm rest if still have them. May still have one.

100_3459.JPG

100_3460.JPG

100_6665.JPG

100_6667.JPG

100_6666.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back