[SOLD] 1969 Dart lock set $30 shipped USPO small flat rate box.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969dart383

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
The used original lock set came off my 1969 Dart and includes ignition switch tumblers and 2 keyed alike entry door lock sets with 2 keys missing one securing clip it broke during removal. the trunk lock set has extra rods and 2 keys with the securing clip. Also included are extra thumb latch parts. Parts are located in Cicero NY 13039. 30$ dollars includes shipping via USPO ($6.80) small flat rate shipping box. I have pay-pal for payment please PM for questions. Thank you

ls.jpg

dl2.jpg

I have no idea on shipping to Ontario, the ignition switch has some wear just have to pull back sometimes...its never failed.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, the locks all work fine the ignition switch shows some wear I had to pull back on the key one I knew the trick it was not a problem, kept people from stealing the car...lol[/QUOTE]
if still available can I get a quote with shipping to 85378
thanks

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, the locks all work fine the ignition switch shows some wear I had to pull back on the key one I knew the trick it was not a problem, kept people from stealing the car...lol
if still available can I get a quote with shipping to 85378
thanks[/QUOTE]
I'm using the post office priority mail $6.80 box so its $ 30 total delivered to your door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back