-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyjoe1969

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1969 dart that i bought for the engine and trans out of it. it has alot of good stuff left. the guy i got it from was gonna fix her back up but didn't ever get around to it.car has been setting in a garage for 17 years.car comes as pictured minus motor, transmission , and all things pretaining to the transmission including clucth pedel and hump. car has good title 89,ooo miles on it. if it doesn't sell i will eventually part her out.but first im gonna try and finder her a home.she has alot of potential and these cars are getting harder to find.
car has good glass ,fenders are really good shape though they have been removed. also has grill ,headlight trim, front bumper,rear tail light trim (with 1 really good lense) removed but come with car also.seats are there as pictured. floor is solid. rust in the quarters has been cut out. car has new exhaust from headers back( headers go with car), gas tank is intact. radiator stays also.there is no headliner or carpet in the car. anyways feel free to ask questions are for pics of certain thinks.if your close come on by and see her. car is here in brandenburg ky. 30 miles sw of louisville.
$1300.00 may take abody 8 3/4 as partial trade.

100_1293.jpg

100_1296.jpg

100_1291.jpg

100_1295.jpg

100_1300.jpg

100_1294.jpg

Hello,
I'm interested in the fenders if you decide to part it out. I'm located in Florence, KY a little bit north of you.
Thanks,

if car is not gone by sunday i will start parting it. i'v had alot of people ask about parts and i'll get back to you all with prices and such before it goes to parts.

just answer a few questions

has manual steering column

has door panels ,black with gts emblems [pic later

has windshield and rear window trim

11 inch brakes

mods can you go head and move this to the parts car forum, car is ready to be parted out. thanks

Thought you weren't going to part until Sunday, I have a 8&3/4 from A-Body

was'nt alot of interest in the whole thing .and im getting swamped with parts request.

what you want for that 8 3/4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back