1969 Dart RAD Support #

-

mickey

Reaction score
My 69 Dart vin #, fender Tag, broadcast sheet long gone, found B92I3587 # on rad support would these numbers be in the mix of VIN numbers or what would these numbers tell me? thxs

My 69 Dart vin #, fender Tag, broadcast sheet long gone, found B92I3587 # on rad support would these numbers be in the mix of VIN numbers or what would these numbers tell me? thxs

I believe the VIN number is stamped there and on the top lip of the trunk weather stripping lip.

Are you sure the number you typed here is correct, should be something like B409999, being the last 7 of the vin. It should be like B and then 6 numbers following it.

The body numbers for the year & plant were transposed from the full VIN, the B9 is correct for a 1969 Hamtramck body.

So then the last 8 digits for your VIN for the dash should read

9B213587

right click on this picture and save it, then open it in a photo viewer so that you can zoom on the information. You should be able to figure out the rest of your VIN number from there. If not post what you need and someone with a Dart can help you figure out what it is.

View attachment VIN ID A01 B2.jpg

-
Back