-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mismy69swinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I found a 1969 340 swinger only 2 owners been in barn for 18 years and might be a rust bucket still has numbers matching motor trans and rearend and paint.
color is orange with black inter. i would sat atleast 1 if not 2 build sheets and fender tag are there. what would someone offer someone fora car like that?

As low as 1500 to 10K. How's that for a range? :-D

Totally dependent on condition and options

I know of a 69 Swinger 340 auto that has 46,000 miles and was told it has not run since 76 and it is sitting in a barn. need to go see if he will sell it

The 67 I just bought I paid $750 + the $150 for wheels, $53 for lug nuts and $50 to haul it 3 miles

3 wheels have the brakes froze, slant 6 that has not run in a LONG time, but over all it is in very good condition. I think I did good and even though it has some rust, looks to be a good buildable car.

69 Swinger in same condition would cost the same to restore but worth a lot more check it out, figure the restoration cost, then double it.....LOL

decide how much you would be willing to invest, that is what it is worth. If you don't buy it someone will

missmyswinger:
If you find that your not interested in the dart, please shoot em an email, I've been looking for this car for some time and am not afaraid of a little work. I'm in the area, somewhat.

Thanks!
anthony
[email protected]

Oh and to answer you question, If the frame is NOT rotted out and doesn't run, about $5k. The rot is the worst on the frame near the rear leaf spring shackles on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back