1969 Dodge A100 Panel van 8 door 108"

-

DQ81

'73 Dart
Reaction score
As the title says I'm looking at buying a 1969 Dodge A100 8 door panel van with a 273 3spd.

I actually have no idea what one of these is worth. It's over here in Europe so there's a bit of a premium but I'm interested what you guys think it's worth or how much I'd pay for one outta Cali or Texas etc.

It's rot/rust free, origional 273 3spd 2bbl, runner, I think drums all round.

Bit of a project but shouldn't need much to get it up and running as a daily.

Thinking of stuffing a 360 or a 383/440 727 combo in it in the long run.

In any case, what is something like this worth. Rust free, a few ding and dents, nothing major. Needs paint and some minor technical work.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts...

Definitely a cool Van. And its pretty rare being an 8 door model, let alone a V-8 engine. Put a 360 in there. It should bolt right up.

I picked up a 69 A108 6 door panel just a couple of months ago! Mine has a slant six and 727 instead of a v8. I would say being it doesn't currently run and drive its worth around $2000. Over there who knows what its really "worth". Its reallly only worth what your willing to pay for it.

I picked up a 69 A108 6 door panel just a couple of months ago! Mine has a slant six and 727 instead of a v8. I would say being it doesn't currently run and drive its worth around $2000. Over there who knows what its really "worth". Its reallly only worth what your willing to pay for it.

I think its rare just being solid and rust free. Add to that that its a V-8 A-100 which has the shorter wheelbase than the A-108, and it sounds like one of the most desirable A-100 vans out there. I don't know what they're worth, though I doubt the extra doors on the drivers side would make much difference in the value. Still, if you have any interest in A-100 vans, then this would be the one to have. Don't pass it up.

Definitely a cool Van. And its pretty rare being an 8 door model, let alone a V-8 engine. Put a 360 in there. It should bolt right up.

That's what I was thinking. Big tach, floor shifter, 360/727, discs up front, a '69 has drums all round right?

I know worth is relative, but they're a rough value to things, I don't wanna pay to much, there was a '71 Sportsman for sale with a beefed up 360 and reverse pattern manual valvebody 727 with decent body for 1k around recently but that's a whole different beast. I'm just lookin' for a van to run around in and pick up parts and junk from time to time, gotta be fun though...

-
Back