-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bydeals

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Charger. Numbers Matching V8 Engine with Automatic Transmission. Runs and Drives. Yellow Exterior with Black Buckets Seats and Console. Has Tic Toc Tach.

Charger is Solid and Rust Free. New Set of Tires. Has Fender Tag. Located in Monee IL 60449. Serious Inquires Only $17,500 http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4848216954.html

Attachments

• 1969 Dodge Charger Pass Best 2 AL.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 840
Great price... around here in California, that would be a 25k-30k price tag. Wish I was rich. =)

seems a little high in the front and the missing marker makes me think it might just be a roller , some pics of under the hood and the interior would be nice , I agree it is way under priced for a rust free complete running car , they're in the 40+ range around here

ad says it runs and drives but then again it is craigs list i might check this one out its close to me

Fresh yellow paint dust/over spray on the tire, no front window trim, missing side marker, twisted front bumper....... Smells to me like a quick bondo and paint job on a rough 318 (numbers matching!) Car to flip it and make a few $. Plus it appears the op only posts cars and a few parts for sale here, that is all. I am guessing that he is a flipper, but then that is my negative pessimistic side.

Perhaps it is a cherry original car and he is just wanting to help someone get into a nice Mopar

My 2 cents

Fresh yellow paint dust/over spray on the tire, no front window trim, missing side marker, twisted front bumper....... Smells to me like a quick bondo and paint job on a rough 318 (numbers matching!) Car to flip it and make a few $. Plus it appears the op only posts cars and a few parts for sale here, that is all. I am guessing that he is a flipper, but then that is my negative pessimistic side.

Perhaps it is a cherry original car and he is just wanting to help someone get into a nice Mopar

My 2 cents
I agree, but if someone is really interested I can check it out, drive it and take a ton of pics.

Not sure why, but.....this is an A-body site. BETTER luck over at the bbodies site!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back