Status
Not open for further replies.

plefe

OldSchool
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys, I have a solid 1969 Dodge Dart 270 that I would like to trade for a rolling tube chassis car. My Dart has daily driver rebuilt semi-hi performance 318 with rebuilt 904 tranny that needs the interior completely redone. This car is in Gallup, NM and is a rust free New Mexico car. A couple of very small dings and scratches. Needs better quality front bumper. It has 13" tires and wheels on the stock 7.25 rear. The front fenders are 68' and the grille is from 67'. Have 68' grille to go with. I didn't think to cut this car up because of the solid dry frame and body. It drives great. I was planning on changes to it, but don't really want a street car. We have a beautiful 70' Swinger for that. So very interested in A-body rollers that have been tube chassied (chrome molly if possible), and ready for motor and tranny. Front clip isn't needed if missing, as I will use fiberglass or partial. B-bodies considered as well. I don't know, the car may not be worth much maybe $5-$7k because of the dry body, but I'm ready to go drag racing again. Oh yes, have a set of low back bucket seats needing rebuilt to go with the car. Stock front split bench and rear seats have been redone in blue velour many years ago. Carpet is original with no rips but old. Needs complete padded headliner an d package tray redone. Nothing interior wise is missing. I would also consider mini-tubbed and back-halfed project cars. I might even sweeten the pot with a fully machined 383 that's .030 over and has a prepped steel crank. More pictures upon request.

Attachments

• Peter'sDart.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_0104.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 546
  • NothingButTailLights (212x159).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 514
Guys, I have a solid 1969 Dodge Dart 270 that I would like to trade for a rolling tube chassis car. My Dart has daily driver rebuilt semi-hi performance 318 with rebuilt 904 tranny that needs the interior completely redone. This car is in Gallup, NM and is a rust free New Mexico car. A couple of very small dings and scratches. Needs better quality front bumper. It has 13" tires and wheels on the stock 7.25 rear. The front fenders are 68' and the grille is from 67'. Have 68' grille to go with. I didn't think to cut this car up because of the solid dry frame and body. It drives great. I was planning on changes to it, but don't really want a street car. We have a beautiful 70' Swinger for that. So very interested in A-body rollers that have been tube chassied (chrome molly if possible), and ready for motor and tranny. Front clip isn't needed if missing, as I will use fiberglass or partial. B-bodies considered as well. I don't know, the car may not be worth much maybe $5-$7k because of the dry body, but I'm ready to go drag racing again. Oh yes, have a set of low back bucket seats needing rebuilt to go with the car. Stock front split bench and rear seats have been redone in blue velour many years ago. Carpet is original with no rips but old. Needs complete padded headliner an d package tray redone. Nothing interior wise is missing. I would also consider mini-tubbed and back-halfed project cars. I might even sweeten the pot with a fully machined 383 that's .030 over and has a prepped steel crank. More pictures upon request.

You guys are pretty quiet. Hey, let me know what you think folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back