1969 dodge dart custom 4 door

-

moparguy93

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had any pictures of any 69 dodge dart custom 4 doors i have been trying to find pictures to get a idea of how i want to restore mine but i have had no luck
Thanks,Cameron

Mine isn't what you call restored....I wanted to keep it cheap...and go for a 70s hot rod look....anyways....here's mine

dart1.jpg

DARTT1.jpg

DARTT2.jpg

I saved this pic of another guy's.....because it is what mine looked like new......also...check the thread titled "4 door A bodies asemble!!!!!" there is some nice more doors out there

newdartcustom.jpg

I saved this pic of another guy's.....because it is what mine looked like new......also...check the thread titled "4 door A bodies asemble!!!!!" there is some nice more doors out there

WOW!!! I just love that car. It looks just like the one I drive every day to work. :cheers::love7::cheers:LOL!!

Ha Ha....I couldn't remember whose it was.:toothy5: It is a great looking car.....and a twin to mine from the factory.

Ha Ha....I couldn't remember whose it was.:toothy5: It is a great looking car.....and a twin to mine from the factory.

Thanks, my son bought it when he 17 drove it for three years and decided he didn't want it anymore. He wanted a more dependable to drive home after work in the snow. So he sold it back to us for the same price he bought it for. What a deal that was? Good luck on restoring your car. We have a few things we need to do to ours too.

Can't really help ya, this is the only '69 Dart Custom I've seen in almost ten years..
69dartCIA.jpg

69dartCIA2.jpg

Come to think of it, this might be the last '69 Dart Custom I saw...
69dartalfred.jpg

Anyway, if I was you, after the rust was eradicated, I'd just repaint/reupholster in the original green.

I have a running, in real good condition 69 Dart Custom 4 door, all original, 67,000 original miles. I can post some pictures later of it. How would I find a buyer who would like to restore it back to original, don't want to see it go for a parts car.

-
Back