-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supergenius

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1969 Dart Custom (4 door) with lots of modifications. Previous owner replaced the stock 318 V8 with a 360 Magnum crate motor, Edelbrock 750 CFM carb and Hooker headers. I don't know the specs on the cam. Original trans replaced with 727 trans and 3000 rpm stall speed TC. New mufflers installed to make daily drive quieter with electric cutouts added. Switch under dash allows running with open exhaust.

Wilwood disc brakes up front with dual circuit master cylinder. Uprated sway bars front and rear.

I shaved the trim and filled the holes prior to having the bodywork done and car re-painted Hemi orange. I replaced the headliner myself (not very well) and installed new carpet and insulation. Seats were professionally reupholstered and new seat belt webbing installed. All work was done in Summer of 2013.

Body is not perfect - there are still some small dings. Interior needs finishing - AC was removed, dash pad is gone and IP will need replaced.

I have only put a few hundred miles on the car since all the work was done. The car spent its whole life in California until I moved to Florida about 3 months ago. I am attaching a few exterior pics and will add more later.

Asking $7500.00 or best offer. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking!

Some exterior pics. Interior, etc. on the way. Ask for any specific shots you'd like to see.

Attachments

• Dart_painted_cropped (1).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,387
  • Dart_painted_drivers side.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,365
  • Dart_painted_front three quarter.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,373
  • Dart_painted_rear.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,349
Sorry I didn't make it clear - the car is in Florida. Pictures were taken in California before I moved.

Thanks for the kind responses. Some more pics are attached - engine bay, fender tag, VIN plate, and some interior shots. The original "metallic pea green" paint is visible on the firewall in the engine bay shot. Also forgot to add it is now running dog dish hub caps.

I'll take some pics outside in the daylight tomorrow.

Attachments

• back seat.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,284
  • front seat.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,274
  • VIN plate.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,258
  • fender tag.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,286
  • engine bay.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,280
  • dash.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,268
Forgot to mention - no rust and clean title.

Won't get additional pics today since it's raining, but will take them as soon as I get a spot of sun.

Ok, I admit I have no real idea what a fair asking price is so I am lowering asking price to $7000 OBO. I will listen to all offers and have it on the trade forum as well. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back