1969 Dodge Dart GT (make me an offer folks, must go!) *Pictures added.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LS1 ACE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Dart GT
$4500 obo
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Up for sale is a 1969 Dodge Dart GT. I will try my best to give a good description of the car. If I miss or leave anything out, please do ask and I will try my best to answer your questions.

The car is being sold as a roller. The body is VERY straight with the exception of the driver's side front fender. It is a tiny bit wavy and my best guess is that after having been parked in the garage for a while it took a bit of bumps and hits. The car will come with a replacement fender that is straight.The car does have some spots with body filler on it...specifically, in the lower portion of the rear window, and on the passenger's side quarter panel right around the wheelwell. Nothing major but it is there.

As far as rust is concerned, the only spot I could find was in the driver's side quarter panel right around the wheelwell, a common spot for rust on these cars and most older cars in general. It is not a big spot at all.
The bumpers are near perfect and shine up to an almost like new finish. The grille, bezels, and rear GT panel are also in excellent shape. The car comes with all glass minus the front windshield.

The interior needs work, but other than that it is all there with the exception of the carpet. I do not think the front buckets that came with the car are original, but they are in good shape. The dash was taken apart by one of the previous owners but all the pieces are there and available.

As far as suspension goes, the car is complete all the way down to torsion bars. It sports an 8 3/4 rear end out of a truck with a 741 diff that has been professionally cut down to fit the a-body chassis. The car has been converted to bbp and front disc brakes but(missing the calipers, all other parts are there) but comes with no rear brakes. Since it is a roller, it will come with roller wheels: 15" mopar rallyes and 14" wheels up front.

Overall, the car will make an excellent platform for a race car or a street car if one is willing to put in the work. It was my intention to build it into a nice street/strip car but unfortunately at this time I am not able to do so. I need to get rid of it so hopefully someone on here can pick it up for what I believe is a very good price.

I would prefer to do a local sale. However, if you are willing to arrange your own shipping I would not be opposed to selling it to someone out of state. Shoot me a message and we can go from there. I have more pics so if you need anything in specific shoot me your email. Thanks for looking.

Marvin

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

Post them here. What's the problem with that?

Post them here. What's the problem with that?

There is no problem. Simply, if anyone is interested I can send them pics of specific portions of the car. With that being said, I'll go ahead and post some pics since several people have shown interest.

Note: the master cylinder, heater core and box, ss springs, mt tires and 15x8 wheels, and ford 9" are no longer on the car. Everything else pictured is still on it and included in sale. If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and I will reply promptly.

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0903-1.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

/6 originally?? Would you post the first 5 vin digits?? factory buckets console car??

Thanks
4spdragtop

Originally came with a v8. First 5 of vin are: LP23D. Not a factory bucket or console car as far as I know. Thanks for your interest.

so is the price still 4500.00 for the car or has it been lowered since the rearend, wheels and tires have changed out

It was actually 4500 WITH the changes already. But I am looking for best offers, so far I haven't had one that I feel is appropriate for the car in the current condition. Is there a way to edit the original post or thread title, thinking about lowering the price a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back