Status
Not open for further replies.

PLUMCRAZY

Smoke em if ya got em!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 69 gt in Nebraska about 2 hours west of omaha (68651). It is an excellent car for a project, no motor or tranny. I had plans to put in a 440 and go the pro street route. Too many projects, not enough time for everything. It was a 318 car, power steering, manual brakes,blue with white interior, console, buckets, radio delete plate, never had a radio in it. Have paperwork where a lady traded a 54 chevy 4 door in on it when it was bought new. All trim pieces are included as well as emblems, radiator, original exhaust manifolds. 13" wheels, tires are pretty decent. I have a shumacher kit for the 440 install, mounts, coated headers, torque strap and was like $700 bucks or so. I have a 8 3/4 rear out of a 72 duster, 489 case, hiway gears.

Will take $4500 for everything obo. Would take $3000 for just the car.

This car is solid, the rust you see is what it has, underneath is clean, trunk and floors, frame, etc.

011.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

023.jpg

020.jpg

013.jpg

Let me know if the 69 Dodge Dart is still for sale!

Still have it as of right now. Forgot to add that I have everything to convert the front drums to disc brakes, new pads, lines, calipers, bearings, seals, a-arms, rotors turned, etc.

New price, $3500 for everything or $2500 for just the car. Will start building this when the weather turns cold if not sold before then.[-o<

Pics sent rhinodart. Floors, frames and trunk floor are spotless and covered in undercoating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back