-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmysak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Dart GTS, FACTORY M-code, special order Y39 car. Only 640 made and is registered with Galen Govier and the A-body GTS registry. Numbers matching, 440 with automatic 727 transmission, original build sheet and fender tag. It was restored approx 10 years ago by a previous owner to the condition that it's in today. At that time, the car was gone through and rebuilt from top to bottom. Engine: 440 rebuilt with 589 lift cam, high volume oil pump and pan, schumacher headers. The engine sounds great and with the cam, the idle is definitely noteworthy. Transmission: 727 auto, rebuilt. I have a NIB Turbo Action stall for it, never installed. Also included is a manual valve body and additional used stall converter. Electrical: Mallory Ignition system Rear End: Dana 60 with Caltracs.Body:The body was fully gone through, top and bottom, and is very solid with older re-paint. Overall great condition. Does show some signs of age and wear. Interior:Excellent condition. Fully restored. Factory radio delete car. Has some aftermarket gauges added on the steering column. What this car is: The best way to describe this car is that it?s an awesome factory M-code Dart, with "Day 2" changes. The car was restored honorably with most of the original feel of the factory car intact. Then some modern performance changes where added such as the headers, hi performance ignition, dana-60, caltracs, and tires. As a point of mention the previous owner unhooked the heater core and side marker lights. I was going to hook it all back up but my time is very limited so I have not gotten to it. In my opinion, the car is set up exactly like they should have been originally-hey, that's why I bought it. I have drove this numerous times in town and on the highway and its never overheated or given me any issues except that fact that it does like to stop at gas stations. It's an extremely nice car that I am not afraid to drive around. What this car IS NOT: This is not for the purest that likes every nut and bolt, every ounce of chrome, plug wire, or everything to be 100% like it came from the factory. It shows very nice, but its not perfect. Someone would absolutely be able to take it to the next level of restoration with a factory 8 ¾ rear-end, factory exhaust manifold, ignition, etc etc, but that's not for me. I personally like to drive my cars. Please call for more info and description. I do have some paperwork that came with the car to help validate. Please no tire kickers, but I'm glad to answer any questions that you may have. Best way to contact me is PM

Price $ 55,000 or best offer

IMG_4555.JPG

IMG_4556.JPG

IMG_4557.JPG

IMG_4558.JPG

IMG_4559.JPG

IMG_4560.JPG

IMG_4561.JPG

IMG_4562.JPG

IMG_4581.JPG

IMG_4573.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: