-
Status
Not open for further replies.

biged1932

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 1969 Real Dodge Dart GTS, Very nice car, One 1/4 panel replaced all other metal is factory original and rust free, Beautiful paint and bright work, All new interior, Complete restoration 4 years ago,Very few miles after restoration, Every thing is new, Very strong non #s 340 all rebuilt, X heads,Complete TTI exhaust, 727 rebuilt trans, This car runs and drives great.
$17,500.00

new dart pics 016 (Small).jpg

Thanks, I can email you some to post if you want but I cant seem to get them to load right on here!!

Thanks, I can email you some to post if you want but I cant seem to get them to load right on here!!

Brad

resize the pictures to less than 80mb (I think) and they will load OK

or

send the pictures to me and I'll post

LLMayes13 "at" yahoo "dot" com

I've8) seen the car. Nice car inside and out. Have never looked under but knowing Brad it is as nice under as what you see.

Or upload the pics to a photobucket account.That way you get full size/quality pics.

There you go guys

I have known Brad for several years and he has had some very rare and wanted vehicles and I have yet to see a lemon in the bunch.

I judged Mopars at a car show that the club I use to belong to put on. They had ask me to tell them which Mopar was the best there. It was between this car and 2 others, at the time the inner fenders were painted black (as you can see that has been corrected) That was the only reason I chose a 63 Max Wedge car instead.

Good Luck Brad, see you at the Mopar swap meet

Zvrider that car is awsome, man if i didnt sink a fortune into my car already ,i would love to have that car

Beautifil car,If it were closer I would have seriously considered it Cheaper than restoring one I can attest to that Good Buy.I love 69 dart GTS cars.

BEAUTIFUL GTS ....I also have a 1969 340 4 speed Swinger ( T5 color exterior ) , with a Saddle interior .. ORIGINAL PAINT/ ORIGINAL BODY panels .. Except left rear quarter was painted ... Numbers matching with build sheet ... LUV them 340's

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back